To Get a printable version:
This is a document of many, many pages.
- Click on the section to view.
- When the window opens select the 'File' menu.
- Select 'Download'. This action will download a pdf version of that section to your computer.
- Open the pdf file from your computer. Then print.
Best Practices Handbook (PDF)
- Introduction & Table of Contents
- Board of Directors
- Operating a Friends Group
- The Wisconsin State Parks System's Role
- Wisconsin Statute on Nonstock Corporations
- Guide to Forming an Official Friends Group in Wisconsin
- Helpful Resources
State Friends Coordinator Bureau of Parks Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
fax: (608) 267-747
Other Helpful Forms: (PDF)
- Sample Friends Agreement
- Sample Bylaws
- Articles of Incorporation Application (Nonstock Corporation)
- Memo about Insurance Requirements for local Friends Groups
- Knowles-Nelson Stewardship Program Grant Instructions & Application
- Knowles-Nelson Stewardship Program Closing Grant Report
- State Parks & Forest Heritage Trust Fund Application
- Postage Statement -Nonprofit Standard Mail
- Form 990
- Wisconsin Department of Regulation & Licensing Application