Wisconsin's great outdoors is always the ticket to fun with family and friends. On June 7 and 8 it gets even better -- it's free for Wisconsin residents and visitors!
- Free entry to state parks and forests
- Free fishing
- Free DNR trails
- Free ATV/UTV riding on public trails open to such uses
- Use Explore Outdoors to select the activities you want to do and where you want to go. Or find a park, forest, recreation area or trail and then explore your options for activities.
- Decide if you want to sleep under the stars or wake up to modern conveniences.
- See what organized activities are available to help you enjoy the free weekend. Check back often as more will be listed as the free weekend approaches.
*Reprinted from: http://dnr.wi.gov/news/features/feature.asp?id=8&article=2