Potawatomi State Park is looking for campground hosts May, June, July, 2014. Each position is for approximately a month at a time and from 20-40 hours a week. Potawatomi State Park is located 6 miles from Sturgeon Bay, WI in Door County and is a 1200 acre park with 123 family campsites, an accessible cabin and 4 group sites. The camp host site has water hook up but does not have a sewer hook- up on the site. (More information)
Duties of a Campground Hosts are:
- Stay in a campsite at the campground and volunteer a few hours a day.
- Greet and assist campers with information about the park and facilities.
- Assist in daily campground operations and set an example by being a model camper.
- Clean campsites, bathrooms, and facilities and assist with light maintenance.
- Dispense park information and assist with campground programs.
- Enjoy the company of other campers and make sure that they enjoy their stay.