Avoid the malls and the lines, save fuel, give a friend or family member a unique outdoor gift. Finding an exclusive gift is easy — just shop at the Non-profit Friends of Wisconsin State Parks online store. You need to hurry if you want to meet holiday mailing deadlines. The store is open until April.
When you buy one of the Holiday packages from FWSP you get:
- Thousands of miles of trails to hike, bike, ski
- Hundreds of opportunities to explore nature
- Dozens of beaches
- Thousands of camping spots
- Access the most scenic areas found in Wisconsin
- to help provide nature education for the entire family to help provide funding for children's Explorer backpacks, art projects using natural materials, classes taught by a Naturalist, children's trail maps, cameras for photographing nature, gps units, and guided hikes.
- to help fund Earth Day projects
- to support photos of state parks
The Wisconsin State Park System provides places for outdoor recreation and for learning about nature and conservation. The 95 state parks, forests, trails, and recreation areas report about 14 million visits a year.
Whether it is a bluff-top view, a remote lake, a stunning waterfall, or a stroll through history, State Parks, Forests, and Trails serve as a retreat from the ordinary. They protect natural treasures, historic sites and places of beauty.
These special gifts allow you, your family, and friends to visit the natural beauty of Wisconsin. Visiting Wisconsin's State Parks, Forests, and Trails offer a great chance to make memories and spend quality time together. Opportunities like that are priceless.
Come and join the fun!
Have you received a perfect gift for the outdoors? How about sharing? Click here.