11. An annual state trail pass gives access to more than 30 scenic trails throughout Wisconsin.
10. The winning 2013 Wisconsin state park admission sticker, with marshmallows being roasted over a campfire, was designed by Holly Jo Cegielski, a sophomore at Waukesha South High School.
9. Even if you only come for one day and do not return, your money is going to the upkeep of the Wisconsin State Parks,
8. A Wisconsin State Park admission sticker provides the perfect stocking stuffer for the outdoors lover in your family.
7. Give six gifts delivered throughout the year. Purchase a Wisconsin state park admission sticker and a subscription to Wisconsin Natural Resources magazine bringing our natural world and emerging environmental issues to the recipient's doorstep.
6. Be one of the 14 million visitor's a year. Come and join the fun!
5. It’s easy to give people more of the nice stuff they already have: sweaters, compact discs, fancy soaps. But how about giving them a Wisconsin state park admission sticker instead? Memories, we’ve found, last much longer than material goods.
4. Give outdoor enthusiasts access to thousands of miles of trails, hundreds of nature hike opportunities, dozens of beaches, and some of the most scenic areas found in Wisconsin with a 2013 Wisconsin state park admission sticker or state trail pass.
3. A Wisconsin state park admission sticker helps gets families and kids outdoors.
2. A great bargain: a small price to pay for the pleasure, memories and other benefits these gifts will bring for a lifetime.
1. A Wisconsin state park admission sticker gift will thrill novice and veteran outdoors men, women and kids alike at a price you like.